The Oyo state government through the Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority (OYRTMA) has announced vacancies for eight positions at the agency.
The agency has therefore urged the general public to send in applications for the position of Road Traffic Assistants, Road Traffic Superintendents/Officers and others.
Meanwhile, the state government has insisted that applicants must have passion for a career in Traffic Management as well as meet the requirements for any of the advertised cadre.
The General Requirements are:
(1) Interested and qualified applicants are to apply free of charge.
(2) Applicants must download, print, and sign all attached Guarantors’ documents.
(3) Applicants must be Nigerian by birth
(4) Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and 1.63m tall for females.
(5) Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and its related screenings.
(6) Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
(7) Applicants must be free of conviction(s) on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
(8) Applicants that meet the requirements from the online application would be invited for physical screening at the Authority’s Headquarters, Sanyo, Ibadan at a date to be communicated
Click here to apply >>>